- Are you bonded and insured?
- Yes, we are bonded and insured.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Currently we do not, but we will very soon.
- Do you have a minimum crew ?
- Typically 2 people per cleaning, unless more required.
- Are your services available every day of the week?
- Yes, we have crews for every day of the week, with enough notice, we usually are able to accommodate.
- Do you provide emergency services?
- Yes, for regular cleaning. We do not offer emergency cleaning for mold removal.
- Do you provide custom services or fulfill special requests?
- Yes, we do.
- Do I need to be home when a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning service comes?
- No, as long as you are comfortable, you can leave our crew in your house to take care of everything.
- How do I know if I should hire a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning service?
- Depends on the activity and upkeep within a household.
- What is the best time of day to have a cleaning service come?
- 8:30am – 4:00pm
Special event prep & clean-up
- What does a special event clean up include?
- Anything that needs to be cleaned as dictated by the customer.
- When should I hire a post-party cleaning service?
- In most cases, the day after is the best time to clean after a party
- Do I need to be home when the post-party cleaning service comes?
- What does a one time cleaning include?
- Whatever the customer needs done, we are there to take care of your needs.
- When should I hire a one time cleaning service rather than a weekly/biweekly/monthly cleaning service?
- Quarterly basis
- Should I be home when a one time cleaning service comes?
- Not necessary
- Should my apartment/house be empty before the move-out cleaning service comes?
- Either way is fine.
- What does a move-out cleaning service include?
- Every room, door, molding, cabinet, fan, baseboard.
- What does a move in cleaning include?
- This depends on what the customer wants. Often it includes windows being cleaned and all contents inside.
- Do you have a minimum size for commercial cleaning services?
- No, no property is too big or too small.
- Is my office to big for you to clean?
- No, we clean all sizes of offices.
- What is included in a commercial cleaning?
- Dusting all areas that are accessible (desks), vacuuming, mopping, emptying garbage, clean bath and kitchen, microwave.
- Should I schedule a commercial cleaning service for after hours?
- Depends on the type of business.
Post Construction Cleaning
- When should I hire a post construction cleaning service?
- When all of the contractors have completed their tasks.
- What is included in a post construction cleaning?
- The service is dependent on whatever the customer needs to be cleaned.
- What chemicals do you use for window cleaning?
- Environmentally friendly soap.
- Do you offer organic chemical-free window cleaning?
- Do you clean antique stained glass windows?
- Yes, we can clean it.
- How often should I have my windows cleaned?
- Spring & fall is when its normally done, but we can do it whenever the client wants it done.
What chemicals do you use for carpet cleaning?
Enzyme carpet cleaner and deodorizer
Do you offer organic chemical-free cleaning alternatives for carpet cleaning?
No, we do not
What does a full carpet cleaning include?
Every accessible area, will move light furniture
Why is carpet cleaning necessary?
Removes dirt, silt, pet dander, and microbes that lie in the fiber on carpets
Do I need to power wash my deck before staining it?
Should I power wash my house before painting it?
What is the best season to have my deck power washed?
How often should I power wash my sidewalk?